This is the original farmhouse and inside you will enjoy the space of a good sized dining room able to sit 20 people, comfortable sitting room with open fire and traditional kitchen making it perfect for large family breaks and special occasions. The real selling point of this house is the walled garden - a large grassed area with a sheltered barbeque area and seating. The Farmhouse has central heating throughout.
The Farmhouse Gallery
The Farmhouse Layout
- Front door entrance into hall way with good cupboard space and utility area with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Good sized kitchen electric cooker, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Kitchen table that seats 8.
- Dining room that can sit up to 20 people - windows looking out to the garden.
- Small toilet and wash hand basin.
- Large sitting room with coal fire, TV, DVD - windows looks out to the garden.
- Double bedroom with window looking out to the garden.
- Large Master bedroom with excellent wardrobe space and windows looking out to the garden.
- 3 twin rooms.
- Cot available.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and wash hand basin.
- Shower room, toilet and wash hand basin.
- A walled garden with a large grass area to the back of the house that is ideal for children.
- Sheltered rockery and walled barbeque area with table and chairs.
- Drying line.
- Swing ball and crochet for the garden.
- Garden shed available for storing sports equipment.
- Ample parking at the side of the house and cars can be parked on the gravel garden area.
Check in time is from 3pm on day of arrival. Check out time 10am on day of departure.
Bed linen, towels, heating and electricity are included in our price.
To book the houses, you can:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call on 01368 864 782,
- Write to Tracy Drysdale, Tower Farm Holiday Homes, 3 Gardener Street, Dunbar, East Lothian EH42 1AP.
Deposit of 20% with booking. Full payment to be made 4 weeks before holiday start date.